Thursday, September 9, 2010

A Tribute to Fall

Sunny skies, beautiful beaches, 80 degree weather . . . reminds you of fall, right? I think out of all the seasons, I miss being home for fall the most. Here in the Caribbean, it just isn't the same. Although, today it rained all day which made it rather cool outside. I guess that's the closest I'll get to autumnal weather. And even though it's technically not fall for another 11 days, in our house football season = fall!

So today I made a large pot of chili and a pan of homemade cornbread for dinner. And even though I'll be watching the football game alone while my diligent husband studies biochemistry and anatomy, it now feels like fall. I even decorated my blog for the season!




If you are lucky enough to be celebrating fall this year, wear a warm sweater and drink a pumpkin spice latte for me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...