Tuesday, September 25, 2012

June 2012

The month of June was busy with various parties, shopping, and spending time with family and friends. And in the middle of all that, Ryan was very diligent with studying for his Step 1 exam. He was up early each morning, spent an hour at the gym, came home and ate breakfast, then went to the church until 5 or 5:30 to study in Dad's office. Mom packed him a lunch each day, and a few times I brought him dinner so he could study into the evening. I was extremely proud of how hard he worked for those weeks.

One weekend, my youngest sister, Rachel, had us over to her apartment for dessert. She completely painted and decorated her place, and I was so anxious to see everything she had done. Isn't her artwork amazing? She made those just a few hours before we came. Her strawberry shortcake was delicious as well!



I began having weekly doctor's appointments throughout the month of June. We are so grateful that I was healthy throughout the pregnancy, and we had absolutely no complications. I was due on June 28, and a couple weeks before my due date, the doctor's said she was very low. But despite my hope of her coming early, she decided to hang out a little longer. And you'll never guess what day she arrived!

39 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...