Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Baby Shower

The month of June began with a beautiful baby shower given by our wonderful church family. My aunt hosted the shower, and she and several other close friends did an amazing job with the food (homemade breads, coffee cakes, truffles, and a yogurt bar) and decorations. They combined a few of my baby clothes and pictures with other vintage items for a unique and charming table display.








I especially enjoyed spending the morning with my sweet friends and family. Ryan and I were completely overwhelmed and so thankful for everyone's generosity. Later that evening, we went to Buy Buy Baby to use some gift cards and purchase our car seat and stroller set (and a few other necessities). I had so much fun the following week washing baby clothes and putting the nursery together.


We were so blessed to be able to live with my family for the summer. Mom and Dad repainted my old bedroom and made a cozy and adorable temporary nursery for the baby.

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...