Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Midterm Week

We've made it to the halfway point in the semester already! I can't believe we'll be flying home in just 10 weeks. Ryan's classes have been keeping him very busy. He had two exams this week, one Monday and one today. We'll find out next week how he did. He is still enjoying his classes, despite the work, and loves the subjects he is learning this term. I'm thankful that we live on campus as I get to see him for lunch and dinner each day. And I know this stage of our lives will not last forever. We've both been very healthy this semester. Actually, I don't think we've been sick since we moved here last year.

I've been able to go to the beach more times in the past few weeks than I have in several months. Last week, a couple friends and I spent the afternoon at Aquarium Beach. It was my first time there, and I was amazed to find yet another breath-taking view. The beach was much less crowded than Grand Anse Beach, and the water was the most gorgeous shade of turquoise.



My days have been spent reading a couple new books, working out, and babysitting little Isabella. She and her mom were on vacation for a couple weeks, but I was finally able to spend some time with her on Tuesday evening. She has learned how to wave and clap, and performs both activities as often as possible.



I want to soak up every moment because I know someday it will be hard to believe I actually had such a relaxing life in this beautiful place.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...