Thursday, October 13, 2011

Playing Catch-Up

I'm finally back online after a rather long blogging absence! About a month ago, my computer decided it didn't want to work anymore. After some research and discussion, we decided to not try fixing it or buying a new part while we're down here in Grenada. So Ryan and I have been sharing his laptop for the past few weeks. Which really means that I get to check my email at 12:30am when he gets back from the library and I'm already falling asleep. But this past week, my friend, Beth, was home visiting her family in the States and offered to bring back an extra laptop with her! I just got everything up and running last night, and I look forward to getting you caught up on our lives, and reading all your wonderful blogs as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...