- Takes 3 2-hour naps during the day
- Sleeps 12 hours at night
- Rolls over from tummy to back and back to tummy, but prefers to play on her tummy
- Sucks her thumb while sleeping
- Sticks out her tongue on purpose
- Imitates noises that we make (cooing, blowing bubbles)
- Laughs and giggles at funny noises or funny faces we make to her
- Does not like when Mommy hands her to the nursery workers at church, but does fine if she is playing on the floor when Mommy leaves.
- Smiles at anyone who talks to her
We thank the Lord for each day He gives us with Avery Lyn. Happy 5 months, sweet girl!